How to Schedule Meetings and Events in the MUB:
Our online event scheduling software allows you to browse for available space and to submit a request for room reservation, information tables and showcases.
Prior to requesting space, please use the navigation on the left to learn more about available spaces and review the cancellation policies below.
- Any cancellations need to be made by contacting the MUB Scheduling Office (email email@example.com).
- Cancellations in "Major Event Rooms", defined as the Granite State Room, Strafford Room, Theaters, Wildcats Den and Entertainment Center must be made 21 days in advance of the event.
- Cancellations in all other rooms must be made 48 hours in advance of the event. (Cancel by noon on Friday for events taking place on Sunday or Monday.)
- Late cancellations will be treated as "No Show" events.
- Late cancellations or "No Shows" in major event rooms will be billed at the UNH Rate (Discount Standard Rate for rooms that would otherwise have no charge) Second violation "no show" events in the same semsester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.
- Meeting Room Spaces: First offense "no shows" in meeting rooms will receive a warning. Second offense "no shows" within the same semester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.
Read the full policy on room scheduling
Requests can also be submitted through the MUB Scheduling Office Room 323.
Please stop by, email or call the MUB Scheduling Office at 603-862-1526.