Greek Life at the University of New Hampshire
Believing that involvement in or with a Greek organization can promote student learning, development, and growth, the Office of Greek Life aims to cultivate a values-based and inclusive Greek community of excellence at the University of New Hampshire.
To achieve this mission, the Office of Greek Life strives to:
• Maintain a positive relationship between the university, the Greek organizations and their respective councils
• Advance the mission of the institution by advocating for student collaboration with faculty, staff, the campus and the Durham communities
• Remain committed to serving the public good through the promotion of civic engagement opportunities
• Collaborate with the (inter)national headquarters and the alumni(ae) of each organization
• Maintain high community standards aligned with UNH policies through collaborations with the Panhellenic Council, the Interfraternity Council, the United Greek Association, the Office of Conduct and Mediation, University Police, and Durham Police
• Provide programming and training opportunities to members of the UNH Greek community
News and Announcements
To combat hazing, the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership Staff encourages any member of the UNH or Durham communities that witnesses or suspects hazing of any organization, society, or team to contact the Hazing Hotline at (603) 862-3686.