Fraternity & Sorority Life at the University of New Hampshire
Believing that involvement in or with a fraternity or sorority can promote student learning, development, and growth, the Fraternity & Sorority Life at UNH aims to cultivate a values-based and inclusive Greek community of excellence.
To achieve this mission, Fraternity & Sorority Life strives to:
• Maintain a positive relationship between the university, the Greek-Letter organizations and their respective councils
• Advance the mission of the institution by advocating for student collaboration with faculty, staff, the campus, and the Durham communities
• Remain committed to serving the public good through the promotion of civic engagement opportunities
• Collaborate with the (inter)national headquarters and the alumni(ae) of each organization
• Maintain high community standards aligned with UNH policies through collaborations with the Panhellenic Council, the Interfraternity Council, the United Greek Association, the Office of Community Standards, University Police, and Durham Police
• Provide programming and training opportunities to members of the UNH Greek community
To combat hazing, the Office of Student Involvement & Leadership Staff encourages any member of the UNH or Durham communities that witnesses or suspects hazing of any organization, society, or team to contact the Hazing Hotline at (603) 862-3686.
Upcoming Dates can be viewed in the calendar below.