MUB Storm and Emergency Operations
The information on this page refers only to Storm and Emergency Closure ("Curtailed Operations") procedures for the Memorial Union Building (MUB).
For complete UNH Storm and Emergency Information, click here.
- Information related to current or immenint storms will be posted here.
- Every storm is unique and requires a unique response based on severity, time of year, day of the week, and time of the day. The following are broad statements about how the Memorial Union Building strives to respond to most storms and "curtailed operations" situations.
- When the University declares "curtailed operations" the Memorial Union Building maintains regular building hours as long as there is electrical power and the building is safe to occupy.
- The Mail Room and Games Room generally operate on reduced hours which will be posted on this page.
- Other departments and tenants in the building are generally closed during curtailed operations.
- Scheduled events take place at the discretion of the event host.
- If you are the coordinator for an event scheduled to take place during curtailed operations, please contact the MUB Information Desk at 603.862.2600 to let them know if your event is being held as planned.
- Attendees at events are urged to pay close attention to weather-related travel advisories and exercise caution in any severe weather. The University of New Hampshire cannot be liable for individual decisions to enter the campus during weather-related curtailment of operations.
- Information related to the status of large events in the building will be posted to this page as feasible.
- Inquires can be directed to the MUB Information Desk (603.862.2600) and they will provide the best information they have available.